Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

United Irelander - Two years old

United Irelander is now two years old.

You can read some of the early stuff here. Very raw content if I may so. (And not in the good way)

I'm surprised I've had the site this long, particularly since I thought about quitting every so often, but there you have it.

A lot of things have changed since then. Back then, NI was without a devolved assembly, the world was mad at George W. Bush and Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson were battling it out for the Premier League title whereas now...uh, well, some things have changed, some things have not.

Thank you to the people who visit this place. I know there are a good few of you who have visited for a long time now so cheers for that.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.