Friday, March 17, 2006

 

More changes...stop groaning!

This is the last time the header will be changed...maybe.

What do you all think of things now?

Opinions are again welcome. Especially positive ones!

Update: I'm having an awful time trying to republish the entire blog. I keep getting a message saying 'There were errors' as well as this:

001 Connection reset

Can somebody tell me why this is happening and what I must do to fix it?

Right now I'm putting it down to Blogger being run by a bunch of twats and the only solution I can think of is to put my boot through the computer screen.

But I might regret that later. Any help would be appreciated.

Update 2: Everything seems fine now. Touch wood, anyway.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.