Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Contribute a post on United Irelander...

Follow the right path...To reiterate what I wrote on Tuesday, I am interested in allowing guests to make a post here on UI once a week.

There has been some interest already from a few of you but no one has been overly committed so if you want the honour of being the first guest poster to contribute to UI, there's still time! Just email me your article through the email address on my sidebar. I would prefer to publish it over the weekend.

It can be on any issue you like but seeing as this blog is primarily about Irish Unity, I'd be more interested in your own perspective on the issue of a United Ireland. It can be from a unionist or nationalist standpoint. It's up to you.

'I pity the fools who turn this offer down!'
I hate flying...and Irish politics!










Join the UI experience. You have the power!

(PS There are some very exciting new features on the horizon here on UI so make sure you keep your eyes peeled. You have been warned...)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.