Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

Blogroll update

I've decided to update my blogroll with some blogs which have caught my eye.

One site worth checking out is Pretty Cunning. I liked the post on Willie O'Dea's recent scandal regarding his fondness for holding a big black weapon (though I suppose it could've been worse). It's also nice to see a blogger who keeps visitors entertained while he's away.

Another site worth visiting is The Levee Breaks. It's nice to read the views of unionists who are articulate and sensible, which Mr. Levee certainly is. He's also done well lately to tackle the disgraceful conduct of Sinn Féin which certainly earns him my respect. Not only that but I also love the Led Zeppelin song 'When The Levee Breaks'!

Lastly, I've added an excellent Irish language site called Beo. What I like about this site is that even though it's primarily written in Irish, you can hover over some of the words which are in English which makes it alot easier to comprehend.

On another note, I've taken Caoimhin's Cén chaoi a bhfuil tú off of my blogroll seeing as the guy hasn't posted anything since September! A blog's not just for Christmas you know!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.