Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Updating the oul' blogroll...

I figured now would be a good time to add some blogs to the blogroll which I feel are well worth a look.

I'd advise you to check out Little Man in a Toque. Here is a blog which advocates an English parliament for the English people. This is a campaign I respect and support and this is a blog I will be keeping an eye on.

Another blog worth checking out is The Land of Ireland. It hasn't been on the scene for very long but I've been very impressed with the content produced so far. Well worth checking out.

As well as that I've come across Liffeyside. It's nice to come across another Dublin blogger in the blogosphere and it keeps you well informed about events in Dublin and much more.

Finally, I've learned courtesy of A Tangled Web about JoBlog. I'm not aware of too many female bloggers who take an interest in politics so I think her blog will be worth keeping an eye on in future. I wish her well.

So there you have it. Check 'em out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.