Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Thursday Thoughts:Seven things

I'll take up Emma's offer of this blogger quiz which is apparently going around the place. So without further ado:

Seven things I plan to do before I die.

1) See the world.
2) Watch Ireland live in a World Cup. (Hopefully Ireland beat France and I can start dreaming of Germany next year!).
3) Write a book.
4) Raise a glass to the new United Ireland.
5) Learn a language - preferably my native tongue.
6) Learn to play an instrument. I don't think the triangle counts.
7) Make my peace with the world.

Seven things I can do.

1) Sit for long periods of time.
2) Argue. Alot.
3) Analyse every single situation - even when I probably shouldn't.
4) Write alot. I love to write.
5) Say my national anthem. Hey, alot of Irish people can't!
6) Eat alot of junk food.
7) Get very nostalgic about things.

Seven things I can not do.

1) Play an instrument.
2) Speak Irish well. Nor can I write it.
3) Enjoy Will and Grace. I don't care if the people are gay or not - they're just not funny.
4) Dance well.
5) Dazzle women with my charm.
6) Cook well. I can't cook many things.
7) Dress well. My dress sense leaves alot to be desired.

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex.

1) Face. Obviously.
2) Ass (The American spelling feels more apt here)
3) Breasts
4) Legs
5) Nice Smile
6) Good personality.
7) Intelligence.

Seven things I say the most.

1) How's it going?
2) What?
3) Bollocks. (actually insert any swear word here)
4) Alright?
5) See ya.
6) Are ya serious?
7) I'll tell you when I've had enough! (Only joking! - This phrase instead would be something I say alot)

Seven books I love.

1) Homer's Odyssey

2) Around the World in 80 Days
3) The Remains of the Day
4) Celtic Mythology by Arthur Cotteril
5) To Kill a Mockingbird
6) A Secret History of the IRA by Ed Moloney (eye-opening)
7) Keane - The autobiography (Roy the legend)

Seven people I would like to see take this quiz.

Off the top of my head...

1. Gerry O'Sullivan
2. Paul from N.Irish Magyar
3. Ciarán from Neither Indifferent Nor Sceptical
4. Chris Gaskin from Balrog
5. maca from Raiméis
6. TLOI
7. Big Ulsterman

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.