Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Are you in favour of the EU Constitution?

I have added a new poll to United Irelander which asks the question:

Are you in favour of the EU Constitution?

On Friday, European Affairs Minister Noel Treacy brought the issue back into the Irish equation saying that the Government remained "committed to the Constitution and to using this year to engage the public of Ireland on the issue of Europe".

But where do you stand on the issue? Are you for it or against it?

Please take the time to vote in the poll along my sidebar and again I would appreciate it if you would use the comments box of this post to explain your reasons for why you voted the way you did.

Personally, I vehemently oppose this constitution which I regard as a serious threat to Irish sovereignty. You can read why I oppose the constitution here.

I feel that if it is ever put to us in a referendum we must give Brussels a big, fat Irish-style 'No'!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.