Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Blogroll updated

I decided to update my blogroll with a few new blogs that have caught my eye of late. I think they're worth having a look at.

One blog which has caught my eye is Eamonn Fitzgerald's Rainy Day. I came across it by virtue of him being mentioned in the recent blogging article in the Sunday Tribune. I'm surprised I didn't come across his site sooner as he appears to be one of the blogging veterans here in Ireland. Some really well-written and interesting posts can be found there.

Another blog which caught my eye last week was In Fact, Ah by Colm Bracken. It's a fairly new site but he's producing some great content and you should check out this post on libel laws which I found very interesting. Definitely a blog to keep an eye on.

Lastly, I came across a British blog, Pub Philosopher, which I think is very entertaining. Some great political posts with alot of humour mixed in as well. Just the way I like it! It's well worth a look.

So that's that then. If any of these bloggers wish to link back to me they can feel free! Now that I got that shameless self-plug out of the way, anyone know what the story is with the 'broom of anger' site? It's been down for a while now. A shame, as there's good content to be found there.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.