Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Top Ten Tuesday - Guilty Songs

I was watching one of those music channels on TV a few weeks ago and they were running a countdown on 'Guilty songs' - songs that you like but feel a bit embarassed about liking. They asked various celebrities what songs they felt 'guilty' about liking. I'm sure you all could name many songs that you like but feel a bit embarrassed about liking. I know I could, which is why I decided to dedicate this edition of Top Ten Tuesday to the songs I feel a bit guilty about liking. I'll explain my choices for some of them. So without further ado:

1. Sugar, Sugar - The Archies
2. Celebration - Kool and the Gang (It's just great for celebrating)
3. Singed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
4. Rock the Casbah - The Clash
5. We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
6. Over My Shoulder - Mike and the Mechanics (OK this one IS hard to justify)
7. Country Roads - John Denver
8. Space Oddity - David Bowie
9. Puff The Magic Dragon - Peter, Paul and Mary (for the nostalgia factor)
10. He Aint' Heavy, He's My Brother - The Hollies

So there you have it. Feel free to mention some songs which you feel guilty about liking.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.