Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-Charity Workers

I'm getting really sick and tired of these feckin' charity workers coming up to me every single day and asking if they can have a word with me.It's a sad state of affairs when a man can't even walk around his own city without being confronted by these people.
I've noticed they seem to have made their base outside the GPO.I'm sick of having to push my way past these people to get to my destination.

The situation was the same today and I also had to put up with some guy who asked me if I was into Yoga and when I told him I was not,I was asked if I was interested in science!
What is going on?!

I just want to be able to walk around my city without being harassed.Is that too much to ask?!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.