Friday, January 28, 2005

 

United Irelander Takes Back Comments on Simon Wiesenthal Centre

I launched a pretty harsh attack on the Simon Wiesenthal Centre on January 13th at what I perceived to be anti-Irish sentiments from the organisation.
I also sent the organisation an email expressing to them my anger and disappoointment at their remarks.
Recently I received a reply from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre which included a letter from Shimon T.Samuels to the editor of the Irish Independent in which he indicated that his position had been misinterpreted.

I stated on January 13th that I had lost respect in the organisation but I have regained it.
I am satisfied that no anti-Irishness was intended and I wish the organisation all the best.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.