Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

Top Ten Tuesday-Flags

OK,there are some very nice looking flags around and a couple of stinkers.Right now I'm going to name what I believe to be the ten nicest flags.I have had a quick browse through my pocket atlas so here's the countries which I believe have the nicest flags!Without further ado:

1.Ireland
2.USA
3.France
4.Scotland
5.Canada
6. Wales
7.Spain
8.Sweden
9.Ukraine
10.Israel


There you have it;the top ten flags.I will of course deny that the top choice was a biased decision.It is simply a beautiful flag.Green,white and orange just fit together so well!
Special mention must go to the flag of Kiribati which I feel is excellent.
Feel free to offer your own opinions.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.